Dr. Matthew G Friederichs MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery2400 32nd Ave S Fargo ND, 58103
Dr. Matthew Friederichs is a hand surgeon practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Friederichs specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1997
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Foot And Ankle Problems, Joint Replacement (arthroplasty)
- Torn Meniscus
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
Dr. Matthew G Friederichs MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Matthew G Friederichs MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friederichs
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Actress Kathleen Turner Keeps Going After Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosis
Rheumatoid arthritis strikes people from all walks of life. Rich or poor, young and old, it can affect anybody. For actress Kathleen Turner, the disease struck her when her career was still at its prime back in the 90s.Kathleen Turner was born in Springfield, Missouri in 1954. She studied in Europe...
- 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Sarsaparilla Root
What Is Sarsaparilla?The taste of sarsaparilla is similar to root beer and was introduced in western culture as a soft drink. Real sarsaparilla is actually a valuable herb with numerous uses. It has been used by the tribal people of South America for thousands of years. It helps maintain the...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Jason M Erpelding M.D.2829 UNIVERSITY DR S STE 202 FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Gregory G Orson MD1720 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. David M Beard MD,1720 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Prasad Sawardeker M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. David A Bailey MD2301 25th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. J donald Opgrande MD2301 25th St S Fargo ND 58103