Specializing in pediatrics, Dr. Marlo Smith, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. She currently practices medicine at Port royal, South Carolina. Dr. Smith is a graduate of Medical University ...
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1994
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Learning Disabilities
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Pediatrics
- University of Texas At Southwestern
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Program
Dr. Marlo Monique Smith MD's Practice location
Port Royal, SC 29935Get Direction
Dr. Marlo Monique Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Faith Lawrence Polkey M.D., M.P.H.1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. William Dennis Martin M.D.964 Ribaut Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Karen L Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Timothy E Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Annette Nimmer Thomas MD40 Okatie Center Blvd South Okatie SC 29909