Dr. Kristina Wilson is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Nashville, TN. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Wilson is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sports Medicine
Dr. Kristina Marie Wilson M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. Kristina Marie Wilson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Laser Hair Removal
Are you sick of using razors, shaving creams, or waxing? Are you looking for a permanent and a better solution? Have you ever considered laser hair removal?Laser hair removal is a great and safe option for you, if you want to have hairless skin and smooth skin at the same time. The best thing yet is...
- Positive Airway Pressure May Not Be As Helpful to Cardiovascular Health As Originally Thought
Sleep apnea is one of the most prevalent sleep disorders in the united states. Snoring is one of its most common symptoms, along with sleep disturbances, daytime fatigue and brain fog. However, in some patients, things are more severe. It is not just snoring, but due to the collapse of the upper...
- Becoming a “Hollywood” Nurse
There are so many opportunities available for someone with a nursing degree and license. Many different industries call for nurses. You don’t have to work in a hospital, clinic or nursing home. You can be a traveling nurse, a home-health nurse, or any other type of nurse that sounds wonderful to...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- How Is Fibroids Diagnosed?
Fibroids are commonly found during a routine pelvic exam. Your doctor may feel an irregular pelvic mass in your abdomen, suggesting the presence of uterine fibroids. If you’re a woman experiencing fibroid-related symptoms, you can readily access numerous treatment options, and it’s your best...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Dr. Andrew John Gregory MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Ashley Jo rowatt Karpinos MD, MPH719 Thompson Ln Nashville TN 37204
- Dr. Sarah Peters Cribbs MD1215 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Mark F Riederer MD8232 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Rachel Biber Brewer MD1215 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Leon R. Scott M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232