Specializing in surgery, Dr. Kelly Oggero, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors. He currently sees patients in Houston, Texas. Dr. Oggero is a graduate of University Of Texas Medical School ...
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1985
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1985
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, General Surgery
- University Of Texas Houston Med School Houston Tx
Dr. Kelly S Oggero M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77058Get Direction
KINGSPORT, TN 37660Get Direction
Dr. Kelly S Oggero M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oggero
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Dr. Kelly Gilmore MD450 Medical Center Boulevard Webster Texas 77598
- Dr. Puja Gaur Khaitan M.D.7922 Cheyenne Ct Baytown TX 77521
- Guillermo A Gomez M.D.2660 Gulf Freeway South League City TX 77573
- Dr. Peter B Morgan M.D.6243 Fairmont Pkwy Pasadena TX 77505
- Dr. Hoang Le M.D.11920 ASTORIA BLVD HOUSTON TX 77089
- Dr. Glen Garner MD11914 Astoria Blvd Houston TX 77089