Dr. James Deegear is a psychologist practicing in Bryan, TX. Dr. Deegear specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Deegear evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Deegear because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. James Otis Deegear PH.D.'s Practice location
Bryan, TX 77802Get Direction
Dr. James Otis Deegear PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Dr. Erin Leverenz Sandoval PH.D.2554 E Villa Maria Rd Bryan TX 77802
- Dr. Kim Marie Arredondo PH.D.3608 E 29th St Bryan TX 77802
- Dr. Barbara Del Clark PHD1711 Glade St College Station TX 77840
- Dr. Barbara T. Sanford PH.D.4343 Carter Creek Pkwy Bryan TX 77802
- Carlos Dionisio Orozco ED.D.4103 S Texas Ave Bryan TX 77802
- Dr. Jennifer L Rockett PH.D.2402 Broadmoor Dr Bryan TX 77802