Dr. Denelle Dinkel is a speech language pathologist practicing in MULVANE, KS. Dr. Dinkel specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Dinkel evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Dinkel helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Denelle Lynn Dinkel MA, CCC-SLP's Practice location
MULVANE, KS 67110Get Direction
Mrs. Denelle Lynn Dinkel MA, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Beth Ann Barrett622 N EDGEMOOR ST WICHITA KS 67208
- Mrs. Renee Lee Berggren MA CCC-SLP929 N SAINT FRANCIS ST WICHITA KS 67214
- Wanda K Ramsey M.A., CCC-SLP1151 N ROCK RD WICHITA KS 67206
- Ms. Mary Caitlin Smith SLP3707 E 3RD ST N WICHITA KS 67208
- Ms. Cheryl K Davis SLP340 S BROADWAY ST WICHITA KS 67202
- Ms. Donna Marie Foster M.S. CCC-SLP/L5500 E KELLOGG DR WICHITA KS 67218