Dr. Patrick Gipson is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Gipson specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1989
Indiana University School of Medicine 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Patrick Evan Gipson MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Evan Gipson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- GAPS Diet Food Plan List
Phases of the GAPS DietIntroductory Diet PlanThe introductory phase of the recommended GAPS diet acts as an excellent tool to perform a process of detoxification. This diet plan is effective for all patients dealing with severe digestive problems, which include gastritis, chronic diarrhea, and...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Friedhelm Hildebrandt MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Matthew G Sampson M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Yee Lu MD1240 N Mission Rd Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Marie H Tanzer MD887 Congress St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Dongmei Huang MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Debbie Sue Gipson MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109