Dr. David Curole is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Metairie, LA. Dr. Curole specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Curole can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Curole can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 1974
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Relationship of first-trimester subchorionic bleeding detected by color Doppler ultrasound to subchorionic fluid, clinical bleeding, and pregnancy outcome.
- Incidence and significance of unequal gestational sac diameter or embryo crown-rump length in twin pregnancy.
- Estradiol target level in treating endometriosis.
- Relationship of small gestational sac-crown-rump length differences to abortion and abortus karyotypes.
- The vanishing pregnancy?
- Endometrial pattern and thickness associated with pregnancy outcome after assisted reproduction technologies.
- Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation as a risk factor for ectopic pregnancy.
- Relationship of follicle number and other factors to fecundability and multiple pregnancy in clomiphene citrate-induced intrauterine insemination cycles.
- Relationship of follicle number, serum estradiol, and other factors to birth rate and multiparity in human menopausal gonadotropin-induced intrauterine insemination cycles.
- The probability of multiple births when multiple gestational sacs or viable embryos are diagnosed at first trimester ultrasound.
- Fertilization of human oocytes by microinjection of human sperm aspirated from the caput epididymidis of an individual with obstructive azoospermia.
- The occurrence of ectopic pregnancy with and without clomiphene citrate use in assisted and nonassisted reproductive technology.
- Pregnancies established by gamete intrafallopian transfer and pronuclear-stage transfer in patients with premature ovarian failure using donated oocytes and low-dose oral micronized estradiol and progesterone.
- Assisted reproduction.
- Pregnancies in cancelled gamete intrafallopian transfer cycles.
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. David N Curole M.D.'s Practice location
Metairie, LA 70001Get Direction
Dr. David N Curole M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- Dr. Veronica C. Gillispie MD4429 Clara St New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Shontell N. Thomas MD200 West Esplanade Avenue Kenner Louisiana 70065
- Dr. Irene Prechter M.D.3525 Prytania St New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Earl Quinn Peeper M.D.3525 Prytania St New Orleans LA 70115
- Sacha J Wax M.D.1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Stephen J Fortunato M.D.210 23rd Ave N Nashville TN 37203