Dr. Larry Mcneil is a podiatrist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Mcneil is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Mcneil diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Dissemination of C. neoformans to the central nervous system: role of chemokines, Th1 immunity and leukocyte recruitment.
- Cutting edge: Role of C-C chemokine receptor 5 in organ-specific and innate immunity to Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Phylogenomic analysis of the alpha proteasome gene family from early-diverging eukaryotes.
- Archaeal RecA homologues: different response to DNA-damaging agents in mesophilic and thermophilic Archaea.
- Maternal-iron-deficiency effects on peritoneal macrophage and peritoneal natural-killer-cell cytotoxicity in rat pups.
- The prospero gene encodes a divergent homeodomain protein that controls neuronal identity in Drosophila.
- In silico Reconstruction of the Metabolic and Pathogenic Potential of Bacterial Genomes Using Subsystems.
- Correction: selection of variable-joining region combinations in the T cell receptor.
- Analysis of T cell receptor transcripts using the polymerase chain reaction.
- T-cell receptor delta-chain diversity in peripheral lymphocytes.
- Selection of variable-joining region combinations in the alpha chain of the T cell receptor.
- Insulin-like growth factors and insulin-like growth factor binding proteins in porcine serum and milk throughout lactation.
- Macrophage inflammatory protein-1alpha (MIP-1alpha) is required for the efferent phase of pulmonary cell-mediated immunity to a Cryptococcus neoformans infection.
Dr. Larry K. Mcneil D.P.M.'s Practice location
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
Dr. Larry K. Mcneil D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Dr. Miki Matsuda DPM1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Joseph R Lickteig DPM222 S Ridge Rd Wichita KS 67209
- Dr. Benjamin Watson Weaver DPM933 N Topeka St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Barinder P Bassi DPM800 Medical Center Dr Newton KS 67114
- Dr. Frank K Galbraith D.P.M.758 S Hillside St Wichita KS 67211
- Aiman Nguib milad Bishara DPM1122 N TOPEKA ST WICHITA KS 67214