Dr. Helen Pan is a psychologist practicing in The Villages, FL. Dr. Pan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Pan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Pan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Helen S Pan PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Helen S Pan PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Dr. Linda S. Bojarski PSY.D.500 E Fort King St Ocala FL 34471
- Dr. Kenneth James Cochrane5635 Celebration Way Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. David Lawerence Modders PHD3021 Sw 27th Ave Ocala FL 34474
- Dr. Sarah A. Reagan PH.D.8900 Se 165th Mulberry Ln The Villages FL 32162
- Brenda Crellen LMHC2020 Talley Rd Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Frann Ryna Korn PH.D.1233 Jebber Loop The Villages FL 32162