Dr. William Green Sandifer D.D.S
Dentist | General Practice9 W Madison St York SC, 29745
Dr. William Sandifer is a Dentist practicing in York, SC. Dr. Sandifer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. William Green Sandifer D.D.S's Practice location
York, SC 29745Get Direction
Dr. William Green Sandifer D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sandifer
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Stacy L Blackmon DDS1100 Village Harbor Dr Clover SC 29710
- Dr. Thomas N Stall DMD1100 Village Harbor Dr Clover SC 29710
- Mrs. Brianna Leigh Schraw DMD1096 Assembly Drive Fort Mill SC 29708
- Lori Christina Dominguez DDS575 Springcrest Dr Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD200 N Dobys Bridge Rd Fort Mill SC 29715