Dr. Atul Khanna is a pediatrician practicing in Tracy, CA. Dr. Khanna is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Khanna diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Khanna can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1997
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- U Of Ca Irvine Med Ctr
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Atul K. Khanna MD's Practice location
Tracy, CA 95377Get Direction
Dr. Atul K. Khanna MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khanna
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Sohrab Barkhordar MD6 Willard ave Irvine CA 92604
- Dr. Betalina Blanco Bumatay M.D.1260 E North St Manteca CA 95336
- Dr. Patricia C Apolinario M.D.500 W Hospital Rd. French Camp CA 95231
- Dr. Eileen P Primero MD2505 W Hammer Ln Stockton CA 95209
- Dr. Susan M Abraham M.D.1414 N California St Stockton CA 95202