Dr. Erin Mcglade is a psychologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Mcglade specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mcglade evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mcglade because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Erin Catherine Mcglade PHD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84105Get Direction
Dr. Erin Catherine Mcglade PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Dr. Lawrence Dalton Beall PH.D.32 West Winchester Street Salt Lake City Utah 84107
- Dr. Mary K Hales PH.D1060 E 100 S Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Macnamara PH.D.2340 Oneida St Salt Lake City UT 84109
- Dr. Margo Miles PH.D.350 S 400 E Salt Lake City UT 84111
- Dr. Gita Rakhsha PH.D.Weber State U Counseling Psychological Services Ogden UT 84408
- Dr. Jennifer Fordham Robison PH.D.501 Chipeta Way Salt Lake City UT 84108