Dr. Emery Fisher D.O.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ, 07932
Dr. Emery Fisher practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Florham Park, NJ. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Fisher treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1994
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
Dr. Emery Fisher D.O.'s Practice location
Florham Park, NJ 07932Get Direction
Dr. Emery Fisher D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fisher
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What are the Myths Relating to Caffeine?
Caffeine is one of the most popular and most talked about ingredients in the world. It is also one of the most studied ingredients among a surplus of food and beverage items. The perceptions about caffeine vary from depending on the individual, and depend on what they believe. Most of us are still...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Can Certain Diets Help Prevent Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a silent disease affecting those above the age of 55-years-old, leading to fragile bones and increasing the chances of wrist, hip, and other bone fractures. Time and again experts have reported that diet and osteoporosis have a close connection. Getting the right nutrients in the...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- Dr. Srikanth Patankar M.D.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Michail Ioffe M.D.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Viatcheslav Kalinine M.D.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Rouzebeh Sattari M.D.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Chen-jen Kuo M.D.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Allen Maizes M.D.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932