Dr. Jessy Sandoval-barrett M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry6th Avenue & Spruce Street Reading PA, 19611
Dr. Jessy Sandoval-barrett practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Reading, PA. Dr. Sandoval-barrett evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Sandoval-barrett seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Jessy Sandoval-barrett M.D.'s Practice location
Reading, PA 19611Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19106Get Direction
Dr. Jessy Sandoval-barrett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sandoval-barrett
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Larry K Brown MD1 Hoppin St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Alexander Scagnelli M.D.889 Centerville Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Erin K Kelly M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Henry T. Sachs M.D.1011 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Riverside RI 02915
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Hartselle M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Karyn J Horowitz M.D.1011 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Riverside RI 02915