Dr. Judith Lane practices Periodontics in Sacramento, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Lane has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Lane provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Judith Venes Lane DDS's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825Get Direction
Judith Venes Lane DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- The Reality of Being Celiac Positive
"I still think of my Celiac Disease as a painful break-up that I have to endure for the rest of my life. It was tough being on the receiving end of this diagnosis at the age of 21, when I thought I had so many things going for me. Before I got the diagnosis and forced myself to understand what...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Veteran's Son with Muscular Dystrophy Gets A Generous Donation From "Warriors in the Field"
Like so many young boys out there, thirteen year old Braden Allen, loved nothing more than climb the family hunting blind and spend the day outdoors with his father. Unfortunately, after a diagnosis of muscular dystrophy, that hobby and the wonderful bonding time had to be set aside. ...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Pedram Paul Towfighi DDS MS1810 Professional Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Robert William Pretel DDS MSD1810 Professional Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Mark H Zablotsky D.D.S.1 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. John Thomas Carson D.D.S. M.S.10425 Fair Oaks Blvd Fair Oaks CA 95628
- Hyon Pong Rhee D.D.S.2525 K St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Leland Lee D.D.S.2131 Capitol Ave Sacramento CA 95816