Murat Halit Sor MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology3833 Fairfax Drive Suite 400 Arlington VA, 22203
Dr. Sor’s expertise covers vascular and interventional radiology, venous insufficiency and pain management. He serves as an adjunct instructor of Radiology for George Washington University Medical Center. After ...
Education and Training
University of Pennsylania B.S. 1987
George WA University School of Medicine M.D. 1991
- Top Doctor in Interventional Radiology 2005, 2008 Washingtonian Magazine
- Vascular Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Venous Insufficiency
- Pain Management
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Pelvic Venous Congestion Syndrome
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Professional Member Radiological Society of North America
- Professional Member Society of Interventional Radiology
- Professional Member American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences General Practice Residency
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences General Practice Fellowship
Murat Halit Sor MD's Practice location
ARLINGTON, VA 22205Get Direction
Murat Halit Sor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sor
- R. .
- Karina h.
- Anna p.
Just awesome and very professional..
- D. s.
This was an excellent doctor who far exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend. A++++++.
- D. h.
What a Transformation! Legs like new!.
- Naomi c.
Caring and comforting.
- Pat c.
- Sylvia c.
Always professional and courteous.
- Shirley c.
- Sherry m.
Very professional, efficient and relatively painless experience.
- Tonjia j.
Life changing positive outlook from caring doctor..
- U. j.
Very friendly awesome doc.
Super friendly awesome doc.
- Yolande m.
- S. z.
Very Professional Staff and Excellent Service.
- Mary k.
A wonderful experience..
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Richard S. Pergolizzi, Jr.3300 Gallows Road Falls Church Virginia 22042
- Parham Farid M.D.3800 RESERVOIR RD NW WASHINGTON DC 20007
- Greg N. Bender M.D.3801 INTERNATIONAL DR SILVER SPRING MD 20906
- Alex O. Kladakis M.D.2141 K ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20037
- Nabila Hai900 23rd Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Edward Oliver8318 Arlington Blvd. Fairfield Virginia 22031