Dr. Howard S Schub MD
Neurologist | Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Suite 500 Atlanta GA, 30342
Dr. Howard Schub practices Neuropathology in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Schub studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1976
UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED 1976
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1976
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cerebral Palsy
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Abnormal Gait
- Emory Univ Hosp, Child Neurology; Grady Mem Hosp, Neurology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Pediatrics
- Emory University
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. Howard S Schub MD's Practice location
Dr. Howard S Schub MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schub
- What Is Hemicrania Continua?
IntroductionHemicrania continua is a rare and severe form of daily headaches. It is a continuous headache disorder, which is known to affect more women than men. It is a primary headache disorder, which means that an underlying cause has already been ruled out by carefully examining the medical...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- Experiencing Multiple Sclerosis During Pregnancy
Many people living with MS face everyday challenges such as muscle spasms, numbness, extreme fatigue, mood changes, and more. Women who live with MS and who want to start a family might be wondering if pregnancy would be healthy for them.Of course, while this is a natural response, the chances of...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- Does Ketogenic Diet Help to Manage Epilepsy?
It has been noted in many people that symptoms of epilepsy reduce with fasting. Ketogenic diet is helpful in maintaining the metabolism, including fasting. With ketogenic diets, the body produces a good amount of ketones, which is why it is in the name Ketogenic, meaning generating ketones. Ketones...
- The Difference Between Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism
Parkinson’s and Parkinsonism sound the same, and they are very similar. Parkinsonism is defined as several neurological disorders causing movement problems, but there are differences. ...
- Dr. Michael R. Yochelson MD102 Irving Street Northwest Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Ben W Thrower MD2020 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. David Abba Krendel M.D.600 Professional Drive Lawrenceville GA 30046
- Dr. Adam Christopher Webb M.D.1364 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Albert Anthony Cook M.D.6335 Hospital Pkwy Duluth GA 30097