Yvette Wallace is a physical therapist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Yvette Wallace specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Yvette Wallace can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Yvette Wallace will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Yvette M Wallace PT's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Yvette M Wallace PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Diana Castro Schonhoff PT18945 Fm 2252 San Antonio TX 78266
- Mr. Jaime Gonzalez PT3851 Roger Brooke Dr San Antonio TX 78234
- Mr. Mark Anthony De anda P.T.13133 Nw Military Hwy San Antonio TX 78231
- Mr. Marcus Wayne Trejo PT102 Palo Alto Rd San Antonio TX 78211
- Christina Jahrling PT4500 E Sam Houston Pkwy S Pasadena TX 77505
- Deborah Weiss BA,MPT,MSCS3603 Paesanos Pkwy San Antonio TX 78231