Dr. Edward Sobel is a Chiropractor practicing in Cheltenham, PA. Dr. Sobel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sobel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania College of Straight Chiropractic 1987
- Does vertical disparity scale the perception of stereoscopic depth?
- In vivo Ca2+ dynamics in a cricket auditory neuron: an example of chemical computation.
- The interaction of oculomotor cues and stimulus size in stereoscopic death constancy.
- The locust's use of motion parallax to measure distance.
- Depth perception by motion parallax and paradoxical parallax in the locust.
- Timing of odor stimulation does not alter patterning of olfactory bulb unit activity in freely breathing rats.
Dr. Edward C Sobel DC's Practice location
Cheltenham, PA 19012Get Direction
Dr. Edward C Sobel DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Joseph J. Wang PT933 Spring Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Heather C. Lash408 Ridge Pike Conshohocken PA 19428
- Dr. David R Tucker D.C.402 Middletown Blvd. Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Martin Orimenko D.C.16 East Lancaster Avenue Ardmore Pennsylvania 19003
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Fetterman D.C.1055 Westlakes Dr Berwyn PA 19312
- Dr. Patricia A Bona-kustra D.C.914 Skippack Pike Blue Bell PA 19422