Dr. Nathaniel William Johns MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry5255 N Abbe Rd Suite 1 Elyria OH, 44035
Dr. Nathaniel Johns practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Elyria, OH. Dr. Johns evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Johns seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Beijing Med University 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Psychiatry; St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Nathaniel William Johns MD's Practice location
Elyria, OH 44035Get Direction
LANCASTER, OH 43130Get Direction
Dr. Nathaniel William Johns MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johns
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. George J Pallotta DO2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Kamal-neil S Dass DO2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Peter Turkson D.O.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Manjula Kottapalli MD512 N Chestnut St Ravenna OH 44266
- Dr. Emad N Estemalik MD12550 Lake Ave Lakewood OH 44107
- Dr. Gregory X Boehm MD26777 Lorain Rd North Olmsted OH 44070