Dr. William N Thibault MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1310 W. Stewart Drive Suite 503 Orange CA, 92868
Dr. William Thibault is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Thibault specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Thibault typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1969
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1969
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Va Long Beach Hlthcare Sys, Thoracic Surgery; Va Long Beach Hlthcare Sys, General Surgery; Santa Clara Valley Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. William N Thibault MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. William N Thibault MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thibault
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Joanne P Starr MD1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Aidan A. Raney M.D.447 Old Newport Blvd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. George P Panagiotides M.D., F.A.C.S.3650 South St Lakewood CA 90712
- Dr. Daniel Miguel Bethencourt M.D.2865 Atlantic Ave. Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Guy Gerard Lemire M.D.12451 Wembley Rd Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Fritz J Baumgartner MD3791 Katella Ave #201 Los Alamitos CA 90720