Michael Saidel, MD, specializes in the treatment of cataract and corneal disease. He has advanced training in corneal surgery and refractive eye surgery. His main areas of interest are cataract and co ...
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Eye Problems, Cataract Surgery, Cornea Transplant And More
- Member American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Member Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Member Eye Bank Association of America
- Fellow H. Bruce Ostler Association of Proctor s
- Member Internet Ophthalmology Society
- Member Paton Society
- Member Tear Film and Ocular Surface Society
- Tulane University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Michael Saidel MD's Practice location
Berwyn, IL 60402Get Direction
Willowbrook, IL 60527Get Direction
SONOMA, CA 95476Get Direction
Dr. Michael Saidel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saidel
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery?
As long as you are healthy, you don’t have any other eye infections and you don’t smoke, your cataract operation recovery should be without much ado. Research shows that several months after the surgery, most people get a positive outcome with better vision, clearer images and no other eye...
- Dr. Dimitri G. Perros M.D.800 Austin Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Mark I. Golden M.D.875 North Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. James Reidy MD3580 Sheridan Drive Buffalo New York 14226
- Manvi Prakash Maker2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Deepa G. Reddy M.D.618 Pleasantville Road Lancaster Ohio 43130
- Dr. Veeral S. Sheth M.D.2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026