Dr. Aharon Shulimson is a psychologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Shulimson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Shulimson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Shulimson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Aharon David Shulimson PH.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84123Get Direction
Dr. Aharon David Shulimson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Dr. Lawrence Dalton Beall PH.D.32 West Winchester Street Salt Lake City Utah 84107
- Dr. Mary K Hales PH.D1060 E 100 S Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Macnamara PH.D.2340 Oneida St Salt Lake City UT 84109
- Dr. Margo Miles PH.D.350 S 400 E Salt Lake City UT 84111
- Dr. Jennifer Fordham Robison PH.D.501 Chipeta Way Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Suzanne Farnsworth Plowman PH.D.750 N 200 W Provo UT 84601