Dr. Amit Bahia is an internist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Bahia specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bahia provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India MD
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Amit Bahia MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
MARYSVILLE, CA 95901Get Direction
Dr. Amit Bahia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bahia
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Why is Cord Blood Banking Important?
Cord blood banking is the method of preserving cord blood, which is blood taken from the umbilical cord after the delivery. Cord blood contains hefty amounts of stem cells, which are potential life-saying cells for numerous diseases. Collecting cord blood is a painless procedure, and is considered...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Gerald E. Morris MD6130 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson Arizona 85741
- Dr. Fred P. Mendoza MD1055 North La Canada Drive Green Valley Arizona 85614
- Dr. Ives de Chazal MD1951 North Wilmot Road Tucson Arizona 85712
- M. David Ben-Asher4733 N. 1st Avenue Tuscon Arizona 85718-5610
- Dr. Valerie Matthew MD777 N Raymond St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Sassan Momtazbakhsh MD7383 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson AZ 85715