Dr. Kacy Florack is a speech language pathologist practicing in GOLETA, CA. Dr. Florack specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Florack evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Florack helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Miss Kacy Caroline Florack M.S. CCC-SLP's Practice location
GOLETA, CA 93117Get Direction
Miss Kacy Caroline Florack M.S. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Julie Lynn Deangelis SLP2953 STATE ST APT B SANTA BARBARA CA 93105
- Jennifer L Arnold142 SUMIDA GARDENS LN SANTA BARBARA CA 93111
- Mrs. Irene Murphy M.A., CC-SLPUNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SANTA BARBARA SANTA BARBARA CA 93106
- Mrs. Silvia Mirta Wasjutin SLP621 W MICHELTORENA ST SANTA BARBARA CA 93101
- Aaron Sean Flores MA-SLP2415 DE LA VINA ST SANTA BARBARA CA 93105
- Ms. Rochelle Irene Greenbaum M.A.30 W MISSION ST STE 1 SANTA BARBARA CA 93101