Dr. Bharat Patel is a family practitioner practicing in Worthington, MN. Dr. Patel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Patel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Municipal Med Coll- Gujarat Univ- Ahmedabad- Gujarat- India 1978
Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education and Research, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University 1958
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Stomach Flu
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Nd Fam Prac Ctr, Family Medicine
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences Rural Program
Dr. Bharat K Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Worthington, MN 56187Get Direction
Dr. Bharat K Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- Dr. Nathan P Rud M.D.601 Louisiana Ave Adrian MN 56110
- Dr. Charles Okechukwu Dike MD1680 Diagonal Rd Worthington MN 56187
- Dr. Kristine R Everding MD508 Tenth Street Worthington MN 56187
- Dr. Juliet Catherine Lilgaroth MDUs Hwy 491 N Shiprock NM 87420
- Dr. Douglas Jae Miedema D.O.600 9th Ave N Sibley IA 51249
- Dr. Gerardo Pulmano Lantoria MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206