Dr. James Hartnett is a Dentist practicing in Brunswick, GA. Dr. Hartnett specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
James A Hartnett DDS's Practice location
Brunswick, GA 31520Get Direction
James A Hartnett DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hartnett
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dr. Mark Robin Johnson DDS106 Shoppers Way Brunswick GA 31525
- Dr. Kacy M Morris D.M.D.101 Brunswick Avenue Saint Simons Island GA 31522
- Dr. Michael R Kennedy D.D.S.106 Shoppers Way Brunswick GA 31525
- Dr. Henry Bert Yeargan DMD30 St Andrews Ct Brunswick GA 31520
- Dr. Larry D. Daugherty DMD205 E Willingham St Sylvester GA 31791
- Dr. Rick L Kimbrel D.M.D.101 Brunswick Avenue Saint Simons Island GA 31522