Named a 2013 Top Doc in San Diego Magazines Physicians of Exceptional Excellence annual survey performed in collaboration with the San Diego County Medical ...
Education and Training
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA Other Degree
Children's Hospital, San Diego, CA Other Degree
Orthopedic Surgeon Medical Degree
Chief, Hand and Microvascular Surgery Medical Degree
Professor of Orthopedic Surgery Medical Degree
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO Medical Degree
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
- Differential expression of neural cell adhesion molecule (NCAM) after tenotomy in rabbit skeletal muscle.
- In vitro cyclic tensile testing of combined peripheral and core flexor
- Single-portal endoscopic carpal tunnel release compared with open release : a prospective, randomized trial.
- Simultaneous dorsal dislocations of the carpometacarpal joints of all four fingers.
- Upper extremity reconstruction with a humeral tumor endoprosthesis: a novel salvage procedure after multiple revisions of total shoulder and elbow replacements.
- Immediate interpersonal and intermanual referral of sensations following anesthetic block of one arm.
- Anteromedial radial head fracture-dislocation associated with a transposed biceps tendon: a case report.
- Quantification of partial or complete A4 pulley release with FDP repair in cadaveric tendons.
- A2 pulley insufficiency.
- Functional consequence of distal brachioradialis tendon release: a biomechanical study.
- Hand infections.
- Compartment Syndrome of the Hand.
- Transhumeral Anterior Radial Nerve Transposition to Simplify Anticipated Future Humeral Reconstruction.
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Colorado at Denver & Health Sciences
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital/Harvard University
- Children',s Hospital
Dr. Reid A Abrams MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92103 Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92121 Get Direction
La Jolla, CA 92037 Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92121 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Reid A Abrams MD | Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Reid A Abrams MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Different Types of Eating Disorders
Eating disorders are not just conditions related to food. They are serious physical and emotional problems which may have life-threatening outcomes for men and women. Eating disorders are not trends or lifestyle choices. Anyone can have an eating disorder despite their sex, age or cultural...
- What Is a Skin Biopsy?
A skin biopsy is a medical procedure which involves taking a skin tissue sample, processing it, and then examining it under a powerful microscope. Different methods exist for performing this procedure depending on the location and size of the skin abnormality. Any part of your skin that shows some...
- Ovarian Cancer: What Every Young Woman Must Know
Any type of cancer diagnosis can be startling and overwhelming; however, an ovarian cancer diagnosis can be even more upsetting to women and their loved ones because of its high mortality rate. Ovarian cancer, often referred to as the “silent killer”, is known as the 5th most common and...
- What Is Quinoa? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Quinoa
Quinoa is a grain crop that belongs to the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and is considered to be one of the superfoods since it is one of the few nutrient-dense food items that is easily available.In fact, quinoa was often considered to be the "food of the gods" by the ancient Incas, given...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Dori Neill Cage M.D. 8008 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Michael John Halls M.D. 6386 Alvarado Ct San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Jose E. Otero M.D. 6367 Alvarado Ct San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Richard A.k. Chaffoo M.D. 9850 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Gregory M Alberton M.D. 2001 4th Ave San Diego CA 92101
- Dr. Enass Eskander Rickards M.D. 4130 La Jolla Village Dr La Jolla CA 92037