Dr. Mariella Martinez-navarro is a Chiropractor practicing in Auburn, NY. Dr. Martinez-navarro specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Martinez-navarro seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mariella Martinez-navarro D.C.'s Practice location
Auburn, NY 13021Get Direction
Dr. Mariella Martinez-navarro D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Kenneth W Padgett DC2374 Mound Rd Rte 414 Waterloo NY 13165
- Jennifer Stanton14 STATE STREET SENECA FALLS NY 13148
- Dr. Christopher P Ryan DC2374 Mound Rd Rte 414 Waterloo NY 13165
- Dr. James Russell Ebbets D.C.300 Cayuga St Union Springs NY 13160
- Dr. Chad Douglas Warshel DC2360 State Route 89 Seneca Falls NY 13148
- Dr. Wendy Lynn Maneri D.C.2360 State Route 89 Seneca Falls NY 13148