Dr. Daniel D Schaper MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon20920 W 151st St Suite 100 Olathe KS, 66061
Dr. Daniel Schaper is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Olathe, KS. Dr. Schaper specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Schaper tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1981
University of Wales in Great Britain 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Abnormal Gait
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; So Il Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- So Il University School Of Med
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Daniel D Schaper MD's Practice location
Olathe, KS 66061Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64131Get Direction
Dr. Daniel D Schaper MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schaper
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- William Owen Hopkins7301 Mission Rd Prairie Village KS 66208
- Kenneth W. Petersen2102 Baptiste Drive Paola Kansas 66071
- Dr. John Paul Schroeppel M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City Kansas 66103
- Dr. Thomas L. Shriwise M.D.3651 College Blvd. Leawood Kansas 66211
- Dr. Michael Joseph Latteier MD7277 Smilth's Mill Road New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. Daniel C Farrell MD12200 W 106th St Lenexa KS 66215