Dr. Elaine Eliezer is a dermatologist practicing in Leesburg, VA. Dr. Eliezer specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Eliezer diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1981
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 1981
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1981
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Dermatology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Elaine Teresa Eliezer MD's Practice location
Leesburg, VA 20175Get Direction
Dr. Elaine Teresa Eliezer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Basics for Glowing Skin
Many of us become overwhelmed at the thought of the skincare routine necessary for glowing skin, including exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and cleansing. But there are some simple steps that can help you protect and pamper your skin within minutes.Wash your skin every dayCleaning the skin...
- What is Acral Lentiginous Melanoma?
Acral lentiginous melanoma is a type of melanoma arising on the palms or soles of the feet. Acral lentiginous melanoma is not just a fancy name for melanoma on the fingers, toes, palm, soles of the feet, and under the nails, but it is also a type of melanoma that is the rarest among melanomas,...
- How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?
How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?Blackheads – what are they good for? Don’t you feel like you can see them but cannot do anything about them? Now your friend has a chance to point out that your face is not so clear after all! If only you could banish them completely! Understanding these...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hair: Do I Need Surgery?
Ingrowing hairs are cyst like cavities that trap hair that grows abnormally into the skin instead of growing out of the follicle. They form almost anywhere in the body but are usually seen at sites where hair is removed through shaving, waxing or peeling. Their presence is visually distracting, the...
- How to Take Care of Dry Skin
There are a number of different factors that affect someone's skin, whether it be the person's overall health, their genes, their age, or even the cold temperature outside. But, having it can be a little embarrassing. While hydrating and replenishing the lost moisture are vital steps in keeping the...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Dima Ali1801 Robert Fulton Drive Reston Virginia 20191
- Dr. Harry Wilmer Wyre M.D.3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Fairfax VA 22033
- Dr. Sherry Lynette henderson Maragh MD45155 Research Pl Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Jeffrey A Schuldenfrei MD501 N Frederick Ave Gaithersburg MD 20877
- Dr. Syed Amiry Other1830 Town Center Dr Reston VA 20190
- Dr. Clemens Esche M.D.228 Independence Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301