Dr. Catherine Lucas is a dermatologist practicing in Jackson, TN. Dr. Lucas specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Lucas diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans 2002
Dr. Catherine T. Lucas MD's Practice location
Jackson, TN 38305Get Direction
Humboldt, TN 38343Get Direction
NORTHPORT, AL 35473Get Direction
Dr. Catherine T. Lucas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lucas
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
What is laser hair removal?Are you sick of using a razor or shaving creams every time you need to go to the beach and wear a bikini or when you are wearing a skirt and want to show off your legs? How about laser hair removal treatment? Laser hair removal is a treatment option based on photo...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated Before Applying Makeup
We often notice that concealer and other products applied in the morning vanishes by the end of the day, leaving dry spots scattered throughout the face. There are a few products that may be of help that can keep your makeup looking fresh for a longer duration. Regardless, the most important thing...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Dr. James Joseph Szabo M.D.87 Murray Guard Dr Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Dafnis Carolina Carranza M.D.87 Murray Guard Dr Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Robert M Jones M.D.27 Medical Center Dr Jackson TN 38301
- Dr. Sterling Ruffin Craig MD2817 North Highland Avenue Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Lesley Littrell Starnes M.D.87 Murray Guard Dr Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Maria C Mariencheck MD87b Murray Guard Dr Jackson TN 38305