Dr. Alexander M Lesokhin M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1275 York Ave New York NY, 10065
Dr. Alexander Lesokhin is a hematologist oncologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Lesokhin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Computational algorithm-driven evaluation of monocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cell frequency for prediction of clinical outcomes.
- Harnessing the immune system for cancer therapy.
- Minimal residual disease in multiple myeloma: bringing the bench to the bedside.
- A phase 1b study of isatuximab plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- Immune checkpoint blockade for hematologic malignancies: a review.
- Efficacy and toxicity of therapy immediately after treatment with nivolumab in relapsed multiple myeloma.
- Transjugular Liver Biopsy in a Multiple Myeloma Patient with Hepatomegaly, Portal Hypertension and "Miliary" Liver Lesions: A Case Report.
- Facts and Hopes in Immunotherapy of Lymphoma and Myeloma.
- Several levels of EGF receptor signaling during photoreceptor specification in wild-type, Ellipse, and null mutant Drosophila.
- Skin Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Columbia University's College
- Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Alexander M Lesokhin M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
Dr. Alexander M Lesokhin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lesokhin
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Boy Who Donated Hair to Kids with Cancer Fights Stage Four Lymphoma
Torrin Breneman first learned about cancer three years ago, and it made an impact on him. When he learned what cancer can do to a person, and that it affects children across the world, Torrin made a decision to do something about it. He grew out his hair for the next three years, with the intentions...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- David Jin6 Clinton Court Staten Island New York 10301
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 Community Drive Great Neck New York 11021
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Brian H. Kim350 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Olubunmi Olutoyin Afonja77 West Haledon Avenue Haledon New Jersey 7508
- Dr. Francis A. Forte M.D.350 Engle St Englewood NJ 07631