Dr. Paul R Alongi M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine206 East Jericho Turnpike Melville NY, 11747
Dr. Paul Alongi is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Melville, NY. Dr. Alongi specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Alongi tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1994
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1994
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Monmouth Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Ny Medical College, General Surgery
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Paul R Alongi M.D.'s Practice location
Melville, NY 11747Get Direction
Dr. Paul R Alongi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alongi
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Karen Avanesov D.O3059 Brighton 13th street Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Charles Ruotolo M.D.5500 Merrick Road Massapequa New York 11758
- Dr. Vadim Lerman D.O.5500 Merrick Road Massapequa NY 11758
- Dr. Stuart J. Hershon M.D.333 East Shore Road Manhasset New York 11030
- Dr. Peter Lementowski MD2200 Northern Blvd. East Hills NY 11548
- Dr. Timothy G. Reish M.D.210 E 64th St New York NY 10021