Dr. Theodore Walters is an oncologist practicing in Boise, ID. Dr. Walters specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Walters manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1963
University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine 1963
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Lung Cancer
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Letterman Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Theodore A Walters MD's Practice location
Dr. Theodore A Walters MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Liver Cancer: Get the Facts
Liver cancer happens when the liver's normal cells change in behavior and appearance. As a result, the abnormal liver cells divide and grow uncontrollably. Liver cancer is also referred to as "hepatic cancer", which can either be primary or secondary. The liver is a large organ that is located...
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- What are the Side Effects of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is a treatment method which makes use of certain drugs in treating cancer. It plays a number of roles in the body as part of the treatment mechanism. This may include killing cancer cells, reducing their rate of spreading or shrinking the tumors to reduce the recurrence and...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Continues to Work on Veep After Breast Cancer Treatment
In September 2017, Dreyfus announced on social media that she was diagnosed with breast cancer, in hopes of inspiring others who are going through the same experience. “1 in 8 women get breast cancer. Today, I’m the one. The good news is that I have the most glorious group of supportive and...
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- Dr. Mary E Gearn MD190 E Bannock St Boise ID 83712
- Dr. Larry Fiorentino MD308 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Dr. Paul G Montgomery MD100 E Idaho St Boise ID 83712
- Dr. Jonathan N Swerdloff MD308 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Dr. Alice Myra Forsythe MD1055 N Curtis Rd Boise ID 83706
- Dr. Karl Josef Schultheiss MD1055 N Curtis Rd Boise ID 83706