Dr. Kenneth R O'kelley MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics9430 Parkwest Blvd Suite 320 Knoxville TN, 37923
Dr. Kenneth O'kelley is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. O'kelley specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. O'kelley can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr O'kelley can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1985
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1982
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center Program
Dr. Kenneth R O'kelley MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37923Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth R O'kelley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'kelley
- What to Expect During Your Third Trimester of Pregnancy
Fetal ActivityDuring this stage, a lot of fetal activity happens. These include poking and kicking, which you’ll find difficult not to notice. Breasts Continue to GrowContinued breast growth is expected until the third trimester. As the tissues grow, a yellow discharge called colostrums leaks...
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- How to Choose a Good Birth Control Method for You
Birth control methods give the flexibility and option for individuals to become parents. There are a number of methods available and making a choice in this regard is truly hard. Firstly, one should know about the different methods of birth control available.Talk to your doctor regarding the...
- What Is a Sitz Bath: Benefits and Pain Relief
A sitz bath, which is derived from the German word "sitzen", which means "to sit", is a bathing process in warm shallow water to relieve pain or any itching in the perineum. Sitz baths can be done as part of one's personal hygiene, or it can be done as part of a treatment process for an existing...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Dr. Tracie A Traver MD1033 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Geoffrey C. Kincaid M.D.501 19th Street Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Craig V Towers MD1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Brooke E. Foulk MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Mrs. Erin Johnson Saunders M.D.501 19th Street Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Kimberly H Roberts M.D.9314 Park West Blvd Knoxville TN 37923