Dr. Norman Meyer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Meyer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Meyer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Meyer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1982
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- A randomized trial of postoperative wound irrigation with local anesthetic for pain after cesarean delivery.
- Oral methotrexate for treatment of ectopic pregnancy.
- Previous ectopic pregnancy as a predictor of failure of systemic methotrexate therapy.
- Comparison of multidose and single-dose methotrexate protocols for the treatment of ectopic pregnancy.
- Yolk sac on transvaginal ultrasound as a prognostic indicator in the treatment of ectopic pregnancy with single-dose methotrexate.
- Fetal transfusion: the spectrum of clinical research in the past year.
- Increased unfractionated heparin requirements with decreasing body mass index in pregnancy.
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Norman L Meyer MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38103Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Norman L Meyer MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Norman L Meyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Dr. Riad Homsi MD80 Humphreys Center Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Dr. William David Stinson M.D.315 Walnut Bend South Cordova TN 38018
- Ms. Dominique Marie Butawan-ali MD5 First Village Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Erinn R Morgan MD7900 Airways Blvd. Southaven MS 38671
- Dr. Fazal M Manejwala M.D.6215 Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Carlos Zavala MD4274 Faronia Rd Memphis TN 38116