Banba Swicker-lipton is a physical therapist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Banba Swicker-lipton specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Banba Swicker-lipton can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Banba Swicker-lipton will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Banba Ruth Swicker-lipton PT's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80917Get Direction
Ms. Banba Ruth Swicker-lipton PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Mr. Anthony Bare DPT, OCS, ATC4025 Family Place Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Ms. Nicole Helen Renaud DPT3470 Centennial Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Allison Rae Ossege DPT1889 Woodmoor Drive Monument CO 80132
- Dr. Andrea Michelle Kippel DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Michael Lawrence Phillip PT1527 N Wells St Chicago IL 60610