Dr. Maria justina Villano practices Endocrinology in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Villano specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Villano examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Dr. Maria justina Villano MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089Get Direction
Dr. Maria justina Villano MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recipes for Diabetes Patients
Plan meals According to research, if some basic nutrients like fiber, omega 3s, calcium, and vitamin D are included in a diabetic's diet it can help in balancing the sugar levels and managing weight loss. This calls for a perfect planning of a diabetic meal to achieve success. Eat every 3 hours and...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- How the Smart Insulin Patch is a Breakthrough for Insulin Delivery
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Dr. Naila Goldenberg MD3200 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Sadia Ali M.D.4440 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati OH 45227
- Dr. Nelson Barnett Watts M.D.222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Nadia Yaqub MD222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Meenakshi Nagarajan Iyer M.D4440 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati OH 45227
- Dr. Mateen M Hotiana M.D1249 15th Street Huntington WV 25701