Dr. Ankita Gupta is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chester, PA. Dr. Gupta specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gupta can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gupta can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Ankita Sundeep Gupta M.D., M.P.H's Practice location
Chester, PA 19013Get Direction
Dr. Ankita Sundeep Gupta M.D., M.P.H's reviewsWrite Review
- A Drug Found in Birth Control Pills May Cause Blood Clots
According to FDA, birth control pills containing hormone drospirenone should carry the message about a new warning. The warning says that these pills may increase the risk of potentially fatal blood clots.Drospirenone is the artificial version of progesterone, the female hormone. There are a...
- Painkillers Can Increase Your Risk of Miscarriages
Use of non-aspirin anti-inflammatory painkillers may increase the risk of miscarriages in women, according to a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal. This new study is large with more than 52,000 pregnant women from Canada. The study results show that women who had...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- The Stages of Menopause
Menopause is a natural transition period where women progress from their childbearing years to a subsequent stage of their lives. The symptoms that come with it shift and appear in overlapping stages.It is very important for women to understand all the signs and symptoms that accompany menopause,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Dr. Anthony Mackaronis MD1930 S Broad St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Norman Glenn Rosenblum925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Mr. Gazi Abdulhay MD1611 Pond Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Benjamin D. DiJoseph DO600 Jessup Rd West Deptford New Jersey 08066
- Dr. Emmanuella Cherisme MD401 Merchant Street Cherry Hill New Jersey 8002
- Dr. Honore Satcho M.D.2265 Market Street Warren Pennsylvania 16365