Dr. Paul Shultz is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Shultz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Shultz tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Paul Albert Shultz M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Paul Albert Shultz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D.1611 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Mitchell B. Sheinkop1565 North LaSalle Street Chicago Illinois 60610
- Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.4646 North Marine Drive Chicago Illinois 60640
- Jan Szatkowski1901 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kelley E. Banagan MD110 S. Paca Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Robert James Fink M.D.7200 N Western Ave-Floor 2 Chicago IL 60645