Dr. Thomas Stanzel is a Chiropractor practicing in Longmont, CO. Dr. Stanzel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stanzel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Thomas H Stanzel D.C.'s Practice location
Longmont, CO 80501Get Direction
Dr. Thomas H Stanzel D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Michael P Simone DC1111 1st St Fort Lupton CO 80621
- Dr. Laura Duke DC1280 Centaur Village Drive Lafayette Colorado 80026
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron Street Northglenn Colorado 80234
- Dr. Frank J. Schaub D.C.34295 Us Hwy 6 Edwards CO 81632
- Dr. Adam Harris D.C.13606 Xavier Ln Broomfield CO 80023
- Dr. Kevin Russell Mikalaitis DC1318 Vivian Street Longmont CO 80501