Dr. Dustin James Rayhorn M.D.
Hospitalist1919 E Thomas Rd East Building Phoenix AZ, 85016
Dr. Dustin Rayhorn is a hospitalist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Rayhorn specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Rayhorn manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Rayhorn works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
University of Arizona College of Medicine 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Pain
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- FellowAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Arizona Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Greater Phoenix Pediatric Society
- Member Society of Hospital Medicine
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital 2005
- Maricopa Medical Center 2005
Dr. Dustin James Rayhorn M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Dustin James Rayhorn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rayhorn
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- Why Ovarian Cancer is Difficult to Detect Early
All too often we hear the term “the silent killer” when describing ovarian cancer. This term has come from the false belief that ovarian cancer is a disease without any warning signs and without much research. However, there is quite a lot of research, in fact, that confirms that most women who...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Anthony Aghenta MD2510 W Dunlap Ave Phoenix AZ 85021
- Dr. Richard H Nierenberg MD415 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Mohamad Altriki MD4530 E Muirwood Dr Phoenix AZ 85048
- Dr. Payam Azima MD9003 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Rael A Bennett MD13640 N Plaza Del Rio Blvd Peoria AZ 85381
- Dr. Adriane I Budavari M.D.5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix AZ 85054