Dr. Wendy Iszler is a Chiropractor practicing in Rapid City, SD. Dr. Iszler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Iszler seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Wendy Iszler D.C.'s Practice location
Rapid City, SD 57702Get Direction
RAPID CITY, SD 57701Get Direction
Dr. Wendy Iszler D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Nicholas J. Krysl D.C.2720 W Main St Rapid City SD 57702
- Mr. Daniel Edward Sigman DC610 East Blvd Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Michael Andrew Koehn D.C.325 Omaha St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Bruce A. Crisman D.C.552 Kirkeby Ln Rapid City SD 57702
- Joshua Bruning D.C.8009 Sheridan Lake Rd Rapid City SD 57702
- Brittany Ann Jackson grueb6155 Laredo Ln Black Hawk SD 57718