Dr. David Edward Muffly M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1490 Cumberland Falls Hwy Corbin KY, 40701
Dr. David Muffly is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Corbin, KY. Dr. Muffly specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Muffly tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1981
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Ky Hosp-Chandler Mc, Orthopedic Surgery
- University Of Ky Hospital Chandler Mc
- University of Kentucky
Dr. David Edward Muffly M.D.'s Practice location
Corbin, KY 40701Get Direction
Dr. David Edward Muffly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Muffly
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Dr. Patrice Beliveau M.D.160 London Mountain View Dr London KY 40741
- Dr. Jean Maurice Page' M.D.160 London Mountain View Dr London KY 40741
- Dr. Carey W Mckain M.D.160 London Mountain View Dr London KY 40741
- Dr. Joseph William Pullekines MD301 1st St Butler PA 16001
- Dr. Alan S Oster M.D.3991 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Ronald K Belhasen M.D.160 London Mountain View Dr London KY 40741