Dr. Joseph Regimbal is an internist practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Regimbal specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Regimbal provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Washington / Harborview Medical Center
Dr. Joseph W. Regimbal M.D.'s Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98465Get Direction
LAKEWOOD, WA 98499Get Direction
Dr. Joseph W. Regimbal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Regimbal
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Dr. Nadine K Gettel MD202 N Division St Auburn WA 98001
- Dr. Megha Rao M.D1112 South Cushman Avenue Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Christopher Jack Berlin MD33501 1st Way S Federal Way WA 98003
- Randy Brian Mandell Other1455 11th Ave Nw Issaquah WA 98027
- Michele A Despreaux OtherUw Medicine Kent-Des Moines Clinic Kent WA 98032
- Dr. Navdeep Kaur MD10325 Dewhurst Rd Elyria OH 44035