Dr. Xiaohui Tan is an internist practicing in Modesto, CA. Dr. Tan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tongji Med Univ, Wuhan, Hubei, China 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Louis A Weiss Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine; Ny Medical College, Anesthesiology
Dr. Xiaohui Tan MD's Practice location
Modesto, CA 95350Get Direction
Dr. Xiaohui Tan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Dr. Barbara Arcilla Kennedy-Funtila MD1541 Florida Avenue Modesto California 95350
- Dr. Marek Tadeusz Skowron M.D.600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Prithvi Nambalat Shankar MD1600 Sunrise Ave Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. Upinder Kaur Basi MD1425 W H St Oakdale CA 95361
- Dr. Steven A Mitnick MD600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Jungjin H. Lee MD600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355