Dr. D. scott Ohl is an optometrist practicing in Urbana, IL. Dr. Ohl specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ohl performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. D. scott Ohl OD's Practice location
Urbana, IL 61801Get Direction
Dr. D. scott Ohl OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Evelyn Marie Moore O.D.501 S Mattis Ave Champaign IL 61821
- Dr. Stacy Anne Twenhafel O.D.507 Town Center Blvd Champaign IL 61822
- Dr. Charmi Shiyarwala O.D.507 W Town Center Blvd Champaign IL 61822
- Dr. Jeff Chu O.D.507 W. Town Center Blvd Champaign IL 61822
- Chad Michael Parks O.D.1000 Kiwanis Dr Freeport IL 61032
- Dr. Brandy Lynn Vaughn O.D.2000 N Neil St Champaign IL 61820