Tracy Becknell is an acupuncturist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Becknell evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Becknell treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Tracy Lynn Becknell L.AC.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40503Get Direction
Dayton, OH 45459Get Direction
Ms. Tracy Lynn Becknell L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Jacqueline Kinzig C.AC.1795 ALYSHEBA WAY LEXINGTON KY 40509
- Angel Ramon Careaga C.A.C624 Wellington Way Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Deborah Hutchinson PHD, LAC535 W Second St Lexington KY 40508
- Arwen Careaga C.AC.624 Wellington Way Lexington KY 40503
- Hardin Field C.AC.105 Dennis Dr Lexington KY 40503
- Andrea Rae Johnston L.AC105 Dennis Dr Lexington KY 40503